Fw: Spirit of the list

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Spirit of the list
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 10:11:08 -0600
      great reminder bud. my usual method of operation is to do just what
 you and nolan have described here. i reply directly to the author with
 advice or questions.
     nolan's right in reminding us that we've read many threads that had
 nothing to do with our cars and have still gotten something out of it.
 by replying globally, it's our best chance to continue sharing info,
 especially for the newcomers (we were all one once). i/we probably
 forget that.
     at the risk of exposing my stupidity, i'll be posting advice, answers,
 or questions for everyone to see going forward. just remember that
 my field of knowledge lies primarily in what NOT to do!
 Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (resto mostly finished)
Denver, Co