TR6 for sale in Boston- NFI

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[5AD0FC30:01C20895]
Subject: TR6 for sale in Boston- NFI
From: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:21:48 -0400 lc>
Hey all- someone put a red TR6 for sale about 2 blocks from my house- its
sitting on the street with a "For Sale" sign in the window.

The car is red, black top, non-wire wheels, and appears to be in great shape
from the outside (but it was dark, doing inspection by headlight).  The sign
in teh window says "recent frame off restoration, runs great, $12,950, 53K
original miles"

Id happily go drive it/inspect it if anyone is interested (hell, I might just
do it for shits and giggles anyway).  Again, I have NFI...just saw it last
night driving home from dinner.

Have a good weekend

Noah Freeman
Brookside Capital + Bain Capital
111 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02199, USA
voice 617.516.2922   fax 617.516.2910
nfreeman@baincap.com or nfreeman@brooksidefund.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]