Re: Best restoration tool

To: darrellw@inetarena.com
Subject: Re: Best restoration tool
From: slarch@nisource.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 06:46:58 -0400 21, 2001) at 05/21/2002 06:47:00 AM teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g4LAo1u10572
Cc: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
I learned this the hard way while removing the floor pans from my TR 6, the
spot weld cutter slipped gouging a strip of metal into the top of my hand.
I have been in therapy for 12 weeks now after slicing a tendon. I now own a
pair of kevlar gloves. I stocked up on some of the other protective,
equipment safety glasses earplugs etc. Just thought I would share so we
keep safety in mind. We want to be able to enjoy our LBC's when they are
done.

Scott Larch
76 TR 6 frame off

\\Maybe I'm the last one to discover this, but just in case I'm not, I
\\recommend that you buy a pair of "mechanics" gloves.  I've already
\\saved at least 2 skinned knuckles this past weekend.  I got mine at
Sears, for
\\under $20.

\\--
\\Darrell Walker