Re: Piston ring choice

To: <ZinkZ10C@aol.com>, <jgillis@gemini.tcd.ie>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Piston ring choice
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:57:47 -0400
Hastings was the only place I was able to acquire 0.010"
oversize rings. Yes 010.  (via Ted S  TSI)

I cut my own rings
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_newrings.htm
the page has a link to the Hastings site, which by the way
is a good tech reference for rings etc.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com