Huge huge milestone

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Huge huge milestone
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 19:59:04 -0400
Wow, just when you think that all the little problems are going to defeat
you something amazing happens. For the first time in at least 3 years this
particular TR3a moved 25feet under her own power to be parked back in the
garage. Just finished hooking up the throttle and just had to see how she
went.

She shifted into first ssssooo gently and smoothly, I wasn't used to how
heavy the clutch was either. I have read all of the tales on the list about
it, but until tried it is not a known feeling.

Again, thanks to the list so far. This project has been challenging,
fustrating at times, and in the end, rewarding to have recreated someting.

David A. Templeton
TR3a - TS54226L