GT6 Plus for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Plus for sale
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 06:24:44 -0700 (PDT)
A friend and fellow Triumph Club member has come down with the dreadful TR3
fever and as a result needs to sell his GT6.  I'm not big on listing for sale
items on this list but this car is too good to go to just anyone so I thought I
would pass on this information to the list before it goes out on the usual
channels.  The car is a 1969 BRG GT6+ with biscuit interior that had a ground
up restoration in 1995 or 1996.  It has garnered many trophies including a best
of show at a 1996 VTR regional in Tallahassee, Fl.  The owner is Dick Shewell
and he is asking $7,900 for the car which is located in Largo, Fl.  Anyone who
is interested can call him directly at 727-531-2438.  I have NFI in this deal,
just passing on information of possible interest.

MIke Lunsford, 1970 TR6
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience