Re: Car Shows & Jugding - Counter Rant

To: steven@newellboys.com
Subject: Re: Car Shows & Jugding - Counter Rant
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 15:52:23 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/12/2002 2:18:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
steven@newellboys.com writes:

>  Can't really take her and the two
> boys in the TR4, can in the Land Rover.

Steven,
Very good point which I forgot to include in my counter rant about trailer
bashing.  In my early years of Triumph Shows I would drive my cars to events
that just my wife and I were attending.  If I was going to take my 2 girls
along I would rent a U-Haul car carrier for the trip.  If you pay attention
to the trailered cars at a VTR National for instance, many times you will see
a whole family pile out of the tow vehicle including Grandpa and Grandma.

Thanks,
Darrell