My website

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My website
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 22:43:18 -0500
Hmmm...

There is the Geocities pop-up... and then the Triumph Ring stuff uses
JavaScript.  That should be it.  I went in and tried to clean it up a bit,
but when it comes to HTML, I know just enough to know that I don't know very
much. <grin>

BTW... thanks for the kind words regarding my car.  I, unfortunately, know
where all the warts are, so it doesn't always look so good to me... :)  But,
I'm working on those (and I've found this list to be an invaluable
resource).

Kurtis J.
1963 TR4
www.geocities.com/tr4_1963