RE: FWD: Tr4 and overdrive box for sale

To: David Jacobs <teer4@houstonians.com>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FWD: Tr4 and overdrive box for sale
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 16:41:02 -0400
>===== Original Message From David Jacobs <teer4@houstonians.com> =====

smashed and bellhousing is cracked. All the gubbins present and correct but
needs rebuilding by experienced enthusiast. This is NOT ready to install. Just
thought I might
>offer it here before going to all trouble of taking photos etc. and selling
on eBay.
>loads of other 6 parts too!
>Thanks all.

Guys,

Not sure if "rear casing" is gearbox or OD rear casing... but

If this is attractive to someone.  I have a nice clean spare TR4A-TR6 gearbox
housing left over from my OD find and rebuild last year.  Since I have another
spare gearbox... I would be willing to part with it for some nominal price
plus shipping... just to make up a complete kit for an OD trans.  We have to
save them all.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L(O) - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site