Detailing question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Detailing question
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:58:28 EDT
It's only been about 9 months since I had my TR 250 painted a midnight blue
at the completion of it's restoration and it had a wonderful mirror like
finish. But now when I wax the car I end up with lots of what appears to be
micro scratches through out the finish?!?! It still looks great and all but
when you look at it in different angles you can see what I mean especially in
bright sun. The only wax I've used is Meguiars Gold Class Clear Coat Liquid
wax and I follow the directions to the fullest!

How or what product can you suggest I try to get that clear mirror finish
back.

Please, please help, and thank you all for being such a great list of people!

Cheers,
John
TR 250
CD 4092 L