Re: Rechrome vs. Reproduction Bumpers

To: Egbman1@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rechrome vs. Reproduction Bumpers
From: Eric Miller <ebuzz@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:12:51 -0700
The plating shop here in Portland that is currently replating my front
bumper just happened to be doing a production batch of new 4/4A bumpers
when I dropped mine off.  I was talking with the guy and he said my bumper
would be getting triple chrome (copper, nickle, and chromium), while the
production bumpers only get nickle and chrome.  The production bumpers he
was doing looked pretty good but I don't know if they end up at the big
three or not.  I thinkI recall him saying they were going to England but I
can't be sure.

-Eric
65 TR4A