Re: IT'S ALIVE!!! FIRST RIDE

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IT'S ALIVE!!! FIRST RIDE
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:09:44 -0500
Great news Gary.  Just a couple of days ago I (finally) managed to get my
TR4 out of my basement garage (where it was stored for the winter) and
relocated to the main garage.  My problem was that I have a "small" ground
water problem in my back yard, and it remains too soft to drive the car out
during the winter.  As it was, I did get stuck and had to push the car out.
All my cleaning and polishing efforts over the past 5 months were nullified
in a few brief moments of spinning rear wheels and slung mud.  Anyway, I
plan to correct the problem in my yard this summer.

As for the feeling of that first drive after three years - I can only
imagine...  I know how I felt after taking my first spin in 5 months.

Good luck with your car!

Kurtis J.
1963 TR4
Russellville, Arkansas