RE: TR-6 Brake caliper plating

To: "'Patrick Bitton '" <pbitton@axess.com>, "'Triumph '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 Brake caliper plating
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:41:16 -0400
Hi Patrick:

I am not so certain about this one. I know how much you love plating
everything <g>, but these parts are going to be more difficult to plate
without hurting their functionality.

I would be worried about putting the calipers in the acid for plating
without hurting the seal between the halves, and if you separate them then
it's going to be difficult to keep the passages and bores totally clean.

Maybe I'm wrong. Would be interested in seeing the results.

Cheers,

Mark