NC/SC "The Gathering" reminder

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NC/SC "The Gathering" reminder
From: "Bill Haenlin" <whaenlin@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:56:54 -0400
Hello all!!

Just wanted to drop a reminder that in less than 2 weeks (April 26-28)
the TCOC (Triumph Club of the Carolinas) will be holding our 17th annual
"The Gathering" of British automobiles.  We want to invite anyone that
can come, car or not to the 3 day event in Winston-Salem North Carolina
at the historic Reynolda Village.  We have currently more than 100 cars
registered to attend so far.  Day one is Friday April 26, an auction
will be held, then all day saturday is the car show with participants
choice awards, wrench wracing and vendors, Sunday is the day for driving
events.  So take a break from all that hard work you've been doing and
come join us!!!  If you want to register you can at our website
www.triumphclub.org or email me for details

Bill Haenlin

whaenlin@carolina.rr.com