Car Shipping coast to coast x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Shipping coast to coast x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: William Hook <wghook@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:00:31 -0700
I need to ship a car from Seattle to Sebring Florida.

Sorry, but its not one of my triumphs (LBC reference)... its my sons,
barely street legal but very track frendly  '67 Mustang.  It could go on
an open transport ... paint is not the greatest issue....but my main
concern would be that it arrives without being stripped or having
someone along the way taking it for a joy ride.  Oh yeah, .. cost and
time are definately  factors here..

I would appreciate any contacts or experiences you folks can pass on.
Thanks in advance,
Bill Hook
57 TR3 (needs a new engine)
72 TR6 (getting a new engine)