RE: brake bleeder

To: "'Paul Burr'" <tigerpb@ids.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: brake bleeder
From: "Pharr, Jeff" <pharr@terralign.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:22:24 -0400
Paul,

I just bought one of these; arrived this afternoon!  Folks on several BMW
lists swear by them.  I plan on using it primarily for BMW work but I also
plan on getting a TR clutch and brake master cylinder cap to use on my
British stuff as well.  I've got to do a complete fluid flush before next
Friday so I'll let you know how it works.

--Jeff

Anyone use this brake system bleeder:  http://motiveproducts.com/

It looks interesting, although they don't list a cap to fit a TR6 master
cylinder.
I was thinking of  drilling and adapting and old cap and trying it out.
Anyone else BTDT with this unit?

Paul Burr