Levis ad- Mk 1 Triumph 2000

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Levis ad- Mk 1 Triumph 2000
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:08:04 +1000 FILETIME=[82AB9340:01C1DED4]
Listers,

As you may know, Levis recently ran an ad in the UK that prominently
features a Mk1 Triumph 2000 saloon. The same ad has now been released in
Australia and is available to view at the Levis Australia site:

www.levis.com.au

NFI etc etc

The saloon features is identical to my Mk1 (white, hubcaps etc) but for the
rear Venetian blinds. I am now after a set of these blinds if anyone can
help...

Cheers,
Michael
63' TR4