update on car sale

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: update on car sale
From: <lstein6@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 08:25:23 -0600
i sent an earlier msg letting you guys know i was putting my gt6 up on ebay.
i want to thank all you guys who have encouraged me to keep it after all the
long work - with your outstanding advice btw!
it appears that i will be keeping it after all.  for some reason unknown to
me, people think that a car with a $15,000 investment should be sold by the
owner for like $3,000.  not gonna happen.  my teenage son insisted i take
him cruising last night on our boulevard (academy).  sure enough, women were
blowing him kisses at every red light, babes were coming over and talking to
him and on and on it went.  (notice i said him, not me).  there is no value
you can place on those father son times....
so you will still be hearing from me, thanks again - what a list !!! larry
lstein6@earthlink.net