What's the deal with TRF?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: What's the deal with TRF?
From: richard triplett <rtriplett25@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:51:37 -0800 (PST)
Does TRF go through high and low times? I've had good
results from them until a couple months ago. Nothing
really too outlandish, just lots of parts on back
order (ball joints, starter, shocks, springs, etc..)
And I just now was told why I haven't recieved a parts
catalog yet- they are out of print! How can a business
not have parts catalog to offer new and old customers
alike OR have their catalog on the web??? (Would any
kind have an extra catalog they wouldn't mind parting
with?) It's frustrating not to have part numbers to
order from. Oh, I also ordered the front magic
suspension kit and they mostly got it right... just
one tunnion missing and outter ball joints on back
order.

Thanks for letting me vent.  Like I said, I'm mostly
pleased with them and they will continue to get my
business. Especially since I'm in no hurry to receive
my parts. However, this relationship could get very
shaky when I am winding up this project and need parts
right away.

Richard
TS42099L
http://taxes.yahoo.com/