British Car Show, Dixon, CA

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, bmcu@autox.team.net, bricklin@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, ccmgc@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, italia@autox.team.net, lotus-cars@autox.team.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, rolls-bentley@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, tvr@autox.team.net, vtr-chapters@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Show, Dixon, CA
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:54:29 -0800
JUST A REMINDER

The United British Sports Car Club of Sacramento, CA is sponsoring the 14th
annual Dixon British Car Show and Swap Meet. Held at the Fairgrounds in
Dixon, CA on the 19th of May 2002.  This event had over 200 cars last
year and many vendors, plus a Great Swap Meet. You can visit our website
at http://www.UBSCC.org for more information, online registration is available.
This is our "kickoff" to Drive your British Car week.
The Motoring public are invited to come see these Great Classic British Cars.
--
Bill Pugh
Two @ Home