TR6 ventilation knobs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 ventilation knobs
From: "Ross Fox" <rossjfox@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 22:54:30 -0500 FILETIME=[17F35940:01C1D9FA]
I decided to replace the old ventilation knobs.  After working for god knows
how long to get the old ones off, I now can't get the new ones to stay on.
The little button on the shafts seems to work ok, but maybe not getting into
the hole in the new knobs?  Anybody know how to make these knobs stay on,
preferably without glue so they can be removed later?

Thanks in advance.
P.S.  I do believe this is the greatest list in the world.  Thanks to those
who have given advice in the past.

Ross
75 TR6