Need Long Distance Help Evaluating TR For Sale!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Long Distance Help Evaluating TR For Sale!
From: Egbman1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 18:04:35 EST
HELP!,
I have contracted an incurable form of "TR Fever" and help may be located
about an hour south of Tampa, FL. Not Sure Yet. The problem is I'm located in
California. (Why are the "best" cars always on the opposite coast?) I've
spoken to the owner and it sounds promising. Is there anyone out there in the
neighborhood who would be willing to go have an unbiased look at the car for
me? I know I'm asking a HUGE favor, but I would really like a third party
opinion before I plunk down $400 for a plane ride and a look-see. PLEASE
contact me off list as I am in digest mode.
TIA,
Earl Bowman,