FREE, TR6 shortblocks! U pick up! Also, MGB FS:

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FREE, TR6 shortblocks! U pick up! Also, MGB FS:
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:30:22 EST
Hey gang!

Just bought out first home and we are having a moving sale!! Whoo HOO!
Anyhow, i have two TR6 shortblocks in my garage that i do not want to
move...They both came with a car that i bought years ago, so i dont know
anything about them....One turns over freely, the other i have not tried at
all....I will also be getting rid of a 1974 MGB for $250.00 if anyone is
interested.....Whole car, rot in floors, good fenders,hood,trunk.engine,
trans, etc...Let me know if anyones intertested, they have to be GONE by
March 15th...Thanks!

Paul Seedoff
Rockford, Illinois