Re: Movie-company car WRECKS-Bullitt

To: <ZinkZ10C@aol.com>, <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Movie-company car WRECKS-Bullitt
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 23:53:25 -0500
    It's not the Gumball Rally that I'm thinking of.  It also has Jackie
Chan in it driving a little Japanese hatchback.  Roger Moore drives an old
Aston Martin.  I'm trying to remember who else was in it.  Eugene Levy plays
the owner of the BMW that John Candy drives.  I'll go to Block buster
tomorrow and look through their movie encyclopedia.  It'll say.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe