TR4A SURREY TOP QUESTIONS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A SURREY TOP QUESTIONS
From: AVALON2455@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:19:28 EST
Looking for someone who has first hand info of surry top interior trim for
TR4A.    Piggott's book Original Triumph TR shows trim around inside
surry-top bottom in white, as well as side panels in white.  Is this the same
fabric as on the windscreen visiors?  If so.....where might this fabric be
available.   Does the white trim extend across the surry top forward top, or
stop just above the side panels?  (Please see pages 80, 82, 83, 84 in
Piggott's book)   I even wrote Piggott, but got no answer.

Does anyone know of any availability of part # 611668, PLATE COVER, BACKLIGHT
FRAME, Plate BC 2, p. 95 TR4A Spares Catalogue.  Was this part, steel,
aluminum, ?.

What was the construction material of parts No. 611936 and 611937, FINISHER
ALSMBLY, SIDE PANEL, ROOF BACKLIGHT FRAME.  BC 19, p. 95 TR4A Spares
Catalogue. Fiberboard, aluminum, ?

Any help appreciated!!!!   VTR #7673

This my first time on the list......hope the question isn't too long???