TR6 heater fan alternatives

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 heater fan alternatives
From: Michael Grey <msgrey@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:35:19 -0800
My heater fan stopped working about six months ago. Wasn't a problem during
the summer but is becoming noticeable in the middle of December. Before I
buy an 'expensive' replacement from one of the big three I thought I would
check to see if anyone had sourced an alternative motor which would work ,
(ie. better quality, higher air-flow, lower price, etc). I heard a rumor
somebody offered an up-grade kit but have no details. Thanks

Michael Grey
73 TR6