RE: triumph clip-art

To: ebk@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: triumph clip-art
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:54:35 -0800
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Cosmo :

The "out of office" message is from someone else entirely.  Just another
list subscriber who cleverly set up a computer task (or had his friendly IS
department set it up for him) that automatically replies to any email that
comes in while he's unavailable.  Perhaps next time he'll know not to let it
reply to the TR list, but for now, just ignore it.

Randall