1976 TR6 - Headers - HELP

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1976 TR6 - Headers - HELP
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:14:43 -0500 #s MIAS4UTJ8H JPOS4U8UWQ CMCY4QLP6R |August 29, 2001) at 12/13/2001 09:14:41 PM
List -
     Well, I'm able to limit my search and request for information.  The SS
Header from TRF recommended by Irv is not available and won't be for
a while (it's also VERY expen$ive).  However, the header from Moss
Motors recommended by Kai (865-035) IS available - has anybody
got any first-hand experience installing one of these?  Will
we be cutting and grinding for hours or does it "fit"?  Any
and all info will be appreciated.  Thanks again.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 - CF57948U - TR6IUMPH /
                              DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM