Freak

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Freak
From: chammock@iquest.net
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:23:27 est
I drive the TR3 any chance I get in cold weather.  Usually, I draw the line
at about 30 - 35 degrees F.  IF the roads are dry and salt free.  I don't go
on long jaunts, but love slower drives for a half hour or so.I zip the tonneau
around me, turn on the heater and drive.  It is no colder than a winter run
or certainly skiing.  I would love to have an old tonneau to cut out a section
for the driver and leave the part above the driver's side door - the left arm
is all that gets really cold -besides the back of your neck.

My daughter refuses to ride with me if I put on the leather helmet and goggles
- but they really do work.  Just be careful of the long scarf if you have wires
- no Isadora Duncan replays allowed!

Perry Hammock