Re: Weather in southern New England (unemployment has it's perks)

To: tigerpb@ids.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weather in southern New England (unemployment has it's perks)
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:57:45 EST
In a message dated 01-12-05 15:27:41 EST, tigerpb@ids.net writes:

<< I envy no working stiff stuck in some dungeon behind a desk today!

I hear ya Paul.....I put the Spit up for winter storage before Thanksgiving
and wish I hadn't so soon this year.....

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (body drop completed on 11/21/01 - now busy assembling
interior and engine, sanding the doors, bonnet, etc for final paint) - check
out my progress by visiting
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (tucked away for a long winter's nap!)