Re: TR3 2speed wipers

To: Shrack04@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3 2speed wipers
From: Robert Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:31:34 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Shrack04@aol.com wrote:

>Any TR3's out there that have the 2 speed wipers?  I've been wanting to up
>grade to that option, but am told it takes not only the switch but the 2
>speed motor.  I've been told about them alot, but have yet to see a car with
>them,,

Shrack04,

I installed a 2 speed TR4 wiper moter on my TR3A. I used 2 separate
switches. One on the center conso(normal position) and one on the left
of the speedo ( where the od switch goes I guess). Used the wiring
diagram from a TR4 to connect power, switches etc. Works fine.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V
1998 T-Bird