Re: Misrepresented Stag Engine...AGAIN

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net
Subject: Re: Misrepresented Stag Engine...AGAIN
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:08:32 EST
Please cross post to the stag list as I am not a member.

Found two old sales by cruisin-mobile at the following link

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&user

id=cruisin-mobile&include=0&since=30&sort=3&rows=25

597723796   TR6 parts             cruisin-mobile

596635337   rover light weight   cruisin-mobile

"Roverchick" has TR6 parts for sale as well

598336363   TR6 parts roverchick

Now take a look at the top picture at e bay auction 596635337   rover light
weight by  cruisin-mobile.  Notice the white truck with a brush guard and the
Chrysler mini van in the background?

Next, take a look at  598336363   TR6 parts by roverchick.  Notice the same
white truck and mini van?

Finally, look at the TR6 parts  597723796   TR6 parts  by cruisin-mobile.  I
bet e bay buyer "doonyer" is one of those who posted negative feed back for
"cruisin-mobile" since cruisin never left any feedback for doonyer.

Lastly, "trparts-collector"  and "rover-pushover" seem to be alternate
aliases for him/her/it as well.