cars for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: cars for sale
From: Artmol3798@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:50:16 EST
My vote wouldt be to let the cars for sale info flow.  I read anything about
these cars I can get my hands on and market conditions are always of
interest.  We would all be better informed.

With discount air travel and coast to coast  to shipping a routine matter
buyers are not limited to local areas.  I found and purchased my tr3 in NJ
!!!!  Besides aren't California cars usually extra nice ?

Just my thoughts.  This is NOT a vote to commercialize our special list.

Thanks,

Art          Atlanta