TR4-TR4/A Exhaust Manifold 4 studs

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4-TR4/A Exhaust Manifold 4 studs
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:08:39 +0000
Hi List!
        Follow-up on Exhaust Manifold 4 studs for the TR4-TR4/A that go into
the bottom of the unit. It's 3/8"-16T on both ends x 2 1/2" long.
        I had on person say he was going to look it up in the TRIUMPH Hardward,
but later got back to me stating that it wasn't listed as a 'Standard"
part.
        I had another reply stating that it was 3/8"-16T on both ends, but not
the length. Also it was best to get at the local store a 3/8"-16T on one
end & 3/8"-24T with brass nuts on the other end.
        Thanks again for the replies. I know some people are also intersted in
the 'follow-ups', not the fow-ups ;-).
-Cosmo Kramer