RE: Floor Paint substitute

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Floor Paint substitute
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:46:48 -0800 (PST)
Yeah I also saw this variety of floor mat.

I wouldn't consider using that vinyl variety at all.

It looks like it is meant for catching water and other drips, but certainly
can't be as durable as the PVC mat that was shown at the website I referenced.

I think I'd go get an old vinyl floor remnant for $20 before getting that fancy
"clean park" thing.

Scott

http://personals.yahoo.com