TR3 Control Head

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vafred@erols.com>, <samr@ndak.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id fACEmIx23127
Subject: TR3 Control Head
From: "Allen, Warren" <Warren.Allen@infores.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:47:56 -0600
TRF has their control heads on sale, I think at about half price
(~$100).  I got one a couple of years ago and have been very happy with
it. NFI

Warren Allen

Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:00:31 -0800
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: parts needed

Welcome to the list, Sam !

My suggestion would be to buy one of the very good reproductions now
available from TRF, Moss, et al.  The control heads were somewhat
troublesome, and not available for many years, the odds of finding an
original that both looks good and works well are slim.

The head is the same for solid or split column, the only difference is
whether the steering wheel is adjustable or not.  The head for the
adjustable wheel has a longer sleeve to go over the stator tube.  I'm
not certain, but it may be possible to use the adjustable head with a
non-adjustable wheel.

Randall