TR3A, finally has shoes (tires)

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A, finally has shoes (tires)
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 09:29:36 EST
I finally got tired of looking at my car sitting on supports.  So, I went out
and ordered some Dunlop SP20 tires and hope to have them next week.  While
the price seems a little high it includes taxes tires, mounting, balancing,
tubes, and rubber spoke bands.  The whole ticket out the door is $340 but
it's a local tire company and they back up their work, so I'll have someone
to go back to if any problems arise.

My car is still undriveable but at least it will look like it can go
somewhere.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A  TS58399 (soon to be shod)