wiper motors long

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: wiper motors long
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:53:16 -0500
Sorry Ken I can't answer your question, I have owned my car for 13 years and
was sure everything (almost) was original, this year I had a short and
burned up a wiper motor, got a spare from Randall, different type says I,
got a spare from Tim McArtior, again same thing, different, the round
wheel/gear housing cover on the very top of the box on mine is a slight bit
larger and the gear says 140 degrees, the 2 extras say 130 degrees, called
Paul Ogelsby on Monday trying to trace this problem out, Paul takes all the
numbers from my complete setup, guess what I have a Spitfire wheel box and
yes they look 100% alike,  and he had the NOS gear I needed, neat story, I
know who cares, just thought I'd pass it on.  "FT"
P/S ==judges never caught it anyway.