RE: Comment on new cars vs. TR4 (some LBC)(long)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Comment on new cars vs. TR4 (some LBC)(long)
From: datesmanaric@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 22:07:02 -0500
I couldn't agree more.  I got to test drive the WRX a month or two before it
hit the showrooms and I was not impressed (a good friend is an auto writer here
in Detroit and gets loaners from the factory all the time).  Not a bad car, but
nothing special.  Nowhere near as much fun as my TR3A, as evidenced by the size
of the grin on my friend's face after letting him take it for a spin.  Made the
Lexus coupe he had at the time seem boring.

I'm thinking Teri Ann has the right idea with the TR3 and Land Rover.  If only
I had room for it....

-Aric.