carpet

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: carpet
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:22:49 -0400
I was wondering if anyone lives in Chamblee , Georgia
I  was trying to get a hold of  a company called Complete Interior
Restorations.  They had specialized in carpets for british cars.
I had gotten samples from them quite a while ago and finally decided  on a
color and now phone #  no longer in service.
Obviously closed up;  It was run by Kit  Colombe. I was wondering if any one
knew if they had resurfaced under a different name.  They also had gone by
W.A.S. Industries at one time.
They had great carpet patterns.
I am also looking for the plastic tunnel pads that came with the dealer
installed A/C kit for a TR6
 thanks

al salvatore