Re: Looking for SPUN wire wheel hub http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for SPUN wire wheel hub http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:05:08 GMT
>     but still need a way to roll the car to the flatbed or tow truck.
>     (Unless those guys can figure a way to drag the darn thing up on
>     the truck.)

Don't worry.  They can.   A tilt-bed has a winch that works at a high angle.
 I have seen manual-tranny 4x4 utes, with their parking brakes on, dragged up
on the deck with all four wheels skidding.  I have seen cars with no wheels
mounted slide right up.  They all go, whether they have rolling wheels or not.
 Operators with old-style tow trucks have to work harder at it, but they also
can take a car with no wheels.

Phil Ethier