Cliff Hansen asks the following:

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, hansenc@flash.net
Subject: Cliff Hansen asks the following:
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 22:13:56 -0600
Cliff sent this to me Tuesday, asking that I post it for him, and I've
just returned this evening, Sunday:

Listers,
Sorry if this shows up several times, I'm having some e-problems.
I tried to bolt up my new KN minilite-style wheels to my TR4A, and
discovered that the lug holes in the wheels don't quite match the wheel
studs. I can get two adjacent lug nuts on, then it appears that the
remaining two studs are not exactly centered in the wheel lug holes,
maybe
off by a millimeter or so, but enough to prevent the shaft of the lug
nut
from entering the hole in the wheel. The wheels are KN, made in England,
15
x 6 and marked as 15J. Could I have somehow gotten a different bolt
pattern? Help? Please e-mail to hansenc@flash.net

My own drift on this is that if it happens on more than one set of
hub/studs, it's the wrong wheel, or the the jigging for drilling the KNs
is a bit haphazard. If just one hub, it might be that the studs are
either bent, or loosening in the hub and are cockeyed.

Cheers, all.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

The gulf between content and substance continues to widen....