Tires and seats for TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires and seats for TR6
From: "Jan-Ole Pedersen (xs4all)" <jopeders@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 11:48:43 +0200
Hello all TR drivers,

A few questions for you guys out there !

Need new tires for my TR6, today it has 195-60 x 15 and I was wondering
if to use the same size or maybe us 195-70 instead (or even other). What
are you guys out there using ?

Second, the seats in my car is not the best so I would like to change
the seats for the car to have some with head rest also. This could e.g.
be from "any" kind of car that using this, it need to be black
vinyl/leather. Have been looking around a little bit, but not found
anything yet. Has anyone done this, or do you prefer the original ones
;-)

Thanks for your help,

Jan-Ole
TR6 '71.

PS I. Anyone on this list from Norway ?
PS II. Anyone on this list from Rotterdam (The Netherlands) area ?