Re: Tr6 Interior Questions

To: "Ian Clough" <mc_ian@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tr6 Interior Questions
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:20:21 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The best thing to do if you don't want to buy the vinyl or leather covers
from the traditional sources is to have a local auto upholstery shop re do
your seats.; I had a tr8 fabric seats redone and the came out great.  In my
tr6, the previous owner had cloth inserts- put in the seat and back panels.;
this works great since I live in florida.----
regards
al salvatore
76tr6