TR4A/TR250 Suspension pieces

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A/TR250 Suspension pieces
From: "DaveConnitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 01:18:21 -0400
Hello All,
Once again I have to tap the list. I have located a good TR4A frame which is
located about 5 miles from my house to replace the TR250 frame under my
TR4A. I have someone who is interested in buying my TR250 frame so that is
out of the way.
Almost everything on my current TR250 frame has been replaced/rebuilt by the
PO. New springs, shocks, rubber bushings in the back, everything except the
bushings in the front. My question is this.. What suspension pieces can I
keep that can be used on the TR4A frame. Someone told me the TR250 shocks
aren't compatable, how about the springs (which are new)? Anything else? The
tierod ends look new also.
Thanks in advance,
Dave Connitt
Cincinnati, OH