Re: Engine question...

To: "Davies William-qswi646" <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine question...
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:12:06 -0400
Thanks, Bill-
This is about the best answer I've gotten. Actually, I failed to mention, I
was thinking more on the idea of one of the four cylinder TR series, as
opposed to a six. (Unless they were all sixes, at which point I have to go
recount plugs at the local junkyard!) Oh, and I do have a Mk2 chassis, but
without the Vitesse radiator mountings.

Scott