Looking to purchase a TR3 windscreen washer pump assembly

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking to purchase a TR3 windscreen washer pump assembly
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:56:06 -0700
Does anyone have a period-style,  dash mounted manual windscreen pump
assembly  for a TR3 they can part with? I'm looking for the standard through
the dash pump that uses a bakelite knob.The original owner had the dealer
install (on the dash next to the heater switch) a rather large, rubber
plunger style pump, which I understand was intended to be a floor-mounted
item on the TR2. I'm tired of telling people what it is. TIA

Dave Willner
59 TR3A, TS65107L
Stroudsburg, PA