Re: TR6 Instrumentation Bulb Replacement

To: Bill.Williams@compaq.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Instrumentation Bulb Replacement
From: Philip E Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:27:14 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bill -- Don't drop the fascia..you don't need to.   Speedo & Tach are
mounted to the dash  with two clamps (Each) with a knurled knob.  Simply
remove the knobs and clamps and pull the units forward out of the dash.
Then you can change the bulbs.   First time you do this, you may want to
remove the driver's seat and lie on your back with your head under the
dash so you can see everything easily.   After you've done it once,
you'll be able to do it by feel while sitting in the seat.     Phil
Bacon, 72 TR6