another TR3 back in service, way up in central Maine.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: another TR3 back in service, way up in central Maine.
From: Shane Sherman <edman@midmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:23:03 -0400
Just registered and inspected my '59 (?) TR3 and put her on the road,
for the first time since 1974. after sorting through some generator
troubles, and getting stranded Saturday by a distributor cap failure,
she's settling into her newly active life very nicely, with over 200
miles logged Saturday night and Sunday, no problem. Stuffed into storage
all those years ago as a used-up beater, she remains a beater, for now
at least, while I have fun finding the weak points in the mechanicals,
in preparation for a cosmetic restoration this winter.

Shane Sherman
TS67307L daily beater TR3A
KF2390 71 GT6 mk3 project