Wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:10:21 EDT
Now I'm wondering about the wiring at the front of the car. I have only one
wire (green) running from the front turn signal. No ground. Is that right? I
know the set up is different on the 4 - I have one in the garage for
comparison -- but it has a ground wire running out of the front lower lamp.
In all (including the small upper lamp which is not on the 4A), I count four
grounds on each sidewall on the TR4 and I only have two on the 4A both
running from the side lamp. Does this sound right?

Jim
65 4A
CT54531L